About Family First Life
Family First Life prides itself on the respect, mentorship, and selfless leaders and agents working with us, starting from the top down with our President and CEO, Shawn Meaike.
We are looking for Agents who have experience in the insurance industry that are looking to earn what they are worth and have unlimited potential to grow an agency along side us at FFL.
The Agents we bring on board must be disciplined and willing to earn the average insurance agent's $122,000 + annual income, by following our structured training and lead program. Our mission at FFL is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. We can help our clients with Final Expense Insurance, Retirement Planning, Mortgage Protection, Medicare Supplements and more. To accomplish putting our clients first we work with multiple A rated insurance carriers to ensure we put our clients in the best possible protection.
We give everything we have to earn trust and loyalty with our clients and our agents, starting with an aggressive commission structure so you can take care of your families as well as your clients.
If you believe you have the drive, work ethic, experience, and ability to learn and be mentored to become a manager and business partner to grow with us, we are interested in getting to know you. We are seeking self motivated and passionate agents who have a desire to grow an agency and mentor other agents.
What We Will Provide:
● Aggressive Compensation - Our agents start out at 100% rate of commission and have the opportunity to go upwards of 145%.
● Warm Clients – Access to our lead vendors FFL partners with, working with people who already asked for the insurance. No cold calling or prospecting.
● We focus on: cash value life insurance, mortgage protection, annuities, tax free retirement solutions, and Medicare Supplements.
● World Class Training - Access to unlimited free trainings from some of the top producers in the country.
● 3 Types of Income - Direct sale commissions, agency overrides, and renewal commissions.
● Top Carriers - We put our clients first by offering multiple options for coverage through several A rated top carriers.
● Mentorship - Direct mentoring from the top producers, not just in FFL but in the insurance industry as a whole, in how to grow your agency, run a business, and help other agents grow.
If you feel like you have what it takes to succeed at FFL and partner with us we urge you to apply.
● Life Insurance Producers License.
● Willingness to learn from top Insurance Managers and mentor
● Exceptional Customer Service, Persistence, Self Discipline
● Set and meet individual goals for growth as a Top Performer
● Must be 18 years and older
● Must not have any bankruptcies or felonies
● Must be authorized to work in the USA
Here is overview of the position: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Representative