To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Addison, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Civil Engineer (Design)
Genius Road • Addison, TX
Posted 2 months ago
**Local Candidates to DFW area only please
Our client specializes in land development for retail, multi-family and medical sites. We are currently looking to add a Civil Engineer to join their Headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Our client is making valuable contributions to urban centers and restaurants by designing unique store fronts to stand out from the competition and also works at repurposing infill projects and community-focused development to be reinvested in areas targeted for growth by adding life and opportunities to our neighborhoods around the DFW area.
They offer a strong company culture with upward growth and advancement. They also provide a superior compensation and benefit package, which has been a contributing factor their success ensuring low employee turnover and high company morale.
The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the planning and designing of land development for retail shops, multi-family units and medical sites. Overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure improvements within our local communities.
- Investigating technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Utilizing a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Networking with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Resolving design and development problems for clients
- Managing budget resources for the project to run smoothly for on time completions
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases for future deliveries
- Ensuring all project comply with legal requirements for health and safety
- ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Certified PE (preferable but will consider experienced candidate without)
- Engineering Degree Civil, Environmental, Material, etc.
- Capable of working well within a team environment
- Excellent mathematical, scientific and IT skills
- Systematically organized to manage projects
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage deadlines within budgets
- Maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiating, supervisory, leadership skills
- Complete knowledge of relevant legislation
Genius Road, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.