To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Jamie Cooper
- Phone: 615.345.6350 ext 225
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IDR is currently recruiting for multiple Customer Service Reps in Nashville, TN! Our innovative healthcare client offers extensive training + a friendly and welcoming work environment.
Position Overview for the Customer Service Representative:
- Interact with customers via phone and email
- Research financial transactions and troubleshoot problems
- Monitor ticketing system
- Escalate customer issues as needed
- Work with a variety of internal departments
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Adapt to changing needs and priorities
- Maintain composure under pressure
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 3 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner 5 years in a row
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner 5 years in a row
Required Experience for the Customer Service Representative:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience, ideally in a call center environment
- Would also consider candidates who have customer service experience in a retail, bank, or restaurant setting
- Ability to work in a high-volume call center environment (75-100 calls per day)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts