Staffing Network/QPA – Machine Operator (Food Production) – Hayward, CA
A Well established and leading food manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Operator. We are looking for individuals to join our team who are internally driven and passionate about food. This is a full-time contract-to-permanent career opportunity, with benefits, room for advancement and growth. Please see below for minimum job requirements in order to be considered.
· Pay Rate: $16-18 per hour depending on experience
· Shift Requirements: 1st Shift – 6am to 2:30pm weekends and over time as needed
· Operates any equipment needed to perform job
- Sets up machines daily
- Operates and runs machine properly and efficiently
- Ensure product ingredients match packaging material along with monitoring package appearance, weight, package, and seal integrity
- Maintains efficiencies in order to keep output of product in line with daily schedules
- Completes logs and data sheets for each product run and ensure each data sheet is double checked before each run begins
- Completes change-over of machinery from one size to another as needed
- Communicates downtime, inefficiencies, issues to Supervisor
- Works with Maintenance staff to troubleshoot and resolves issues with machine
- Keeps machine area clean of debris and always tour ready
- Performs a regular clean up or allergen clean between each run. All documents need to be filled out.
REQUIREMENTS TO QUALIFY:
· 2-3 years of Machine Operation experience preferably in food production
· Experience with GMP’s and Food Safety
· Must be detail orientated with documentation/record keeping
· Must have high school diploma or GED
· Stable work history with recommendations from prior supervisors (no job hopping)
· Reliable transportation and local to Hayward
· Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug test prior to start
· Bilingual- English and Spanish a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
· Submit most updated resume to this job posting.
This position does require someone to start immediately, so apply to today!
Use Protective Equipment