Programs Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: Don't miss this great evaluation-hire opportunity at a superb facility! Assist the Programs Specialists in an institute for continuing education of professionals! In this position you would:
- prepare forms for faculty and participants in training
- assemble training and event packets
- arrange for payment of application fees
- compile evaluations
- document credits and certificates
- help setup for both online and in-person training events
- perform other office tasks such as filing and copying
Location: Boulder Colorado
Position Type: Full Time, Evaluation to hire
Schedule: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri Some flexibility in hours
Qualifications: Great communication, both written and verbal. Good Word and some Excel and Outlook. Good computer skills, navigating websites and other online sources. At least 2 years Administrative Assistant or similar office position can qualify!
Ways to Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the ExpressJobs app and apply directly from your mobile device!
- Complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com submit it to the Longmont Colorado location.
- Call our office at 303-678-1608
- Visit our office at 275 S. Main Street, Longmont, CO 80501
About Express Employment Professionals
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. In 2015 we put over 700 people to work in the Longmont/Boulder area. Let us help you today!
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/longmontco
*Admin * Programming * Assistant * Administrative * Boulder * Full time * full-time * Office Support * Administrative Assistant *
Setting Up Files