Set your own hours, work from home, make $14-16/hour & try something new - our top paying projects pay $17/hour!
As a 1099 gig worker, you run your own business, write your own schedule (set your own hours!) , and make as much or little as you want! Take control of your work by working from home on the Omni platform. Leave the 9 to 5 & join the gig economy!
As a gig worker with Omni, you are self-employed. You may have heard about other gig companies, but we're different. How? It’s simple: We pay for available time! No more wasting time hoping you get a call, or not being paid for anything other than talk time. Working on the Omni platform, you will ACTUALLY make $14-16/hour GUARANTEED !
What work will you be performing?
You'll be providing customer service (taking inbound phone calls, answering chat messages, & responding to emails) for Fortune 500 companies.
You will interact with customers through phone and/or chat/email, helping them with anything they need!
What You’ll Do
- Work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door
- Choosing when & how often you want to work
- Respond to chats, emails, and calls from customers
- Quickly help customers with good solutions
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Document details of calls & customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
Who You Are
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 25 WPM or more with 90% accuracy
- Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Projects will have varying earning potential, but all projects pay for time spent talking on the phone/chatting & assisting callers (unlike other gig companies - we pay you for available time!) You can also receive performance-based pay & other incentives. Current projects are paying anywhere from $14-16/hour.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing work-from-home customer support services, you are responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on campaign, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own income.
Scheduling & Hours
GBA's providing service on the Omni platform choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute or 1 hour blocks. You get to choose how when & how often you provide services. The more hours you work, the higher your earning potential!
If you want the flexibility and freedom to work for your life, instead of living to work, complete these steps & be sure to check your email & phone for regular communications from the Omni platform!
- Complete an application to become a Gig Brand Ambassador on the Omni platform
- Answer some questions about your skills, experience, & home office setup
- Complete a quick skills assessment
- If you qualify to be a GBA on the Omni platform, you'll be invited to view specific projects supporting our clients
- Projects start every few weeks!
- Once you sign up & qualify to support a project, additional tasks will be required:
- Video or voice assessment
- A client-specific background check
- Paperwork - a W-9 & a Master Services Agreement (what you need to know when you partner with Omni to support clients on the marketplace)
- Identity verification
- Projects usually have a 1-3 week certification timeline:
- 1 day of Technical Setup (our IT team will help you with computer updates & software installation)
- 1-5 days of virtual classroom with an instructor
- 1-2 weeks of "earn & learn" - practice what you learned in class while taking calls & earning money!
- Live call taking - start picking your schedule, choose the hours you want to provide support & start earning even MORE!