Xenotran is seeking to Software Engineer in - Linthicum heights, Maryland. At Xenotran, we strive to provide the next generation of cutting-edge technologies. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in engineering, software development, and other key areas. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, matching 401k plan, and other benefits given below, excellent training, and a vibrant working environment. Our employees are exceptional, giving us a competitive advantage by innovating solutions with a strong sense of mission and integrity.
Position: Software Engineer
Location: Linthicum heights, Maryland
Position Type: Full time position
The right candidate will be part of a team migrating an existing Java/C application to the Microsoft .NET platform.
This focused effort requires collaborative problem-solving skills as well as the ability to:
· Quickly evaluate existing Java code and distill functional requirements.
· Debug Java code using the Eclipse IDE to understand current implementations.
· Ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance.
· 2+ years’ experience using Java and Eclipse.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Proficiency in a code versioning tool such as SVN or Git.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively with the team and individually to the task.
· Cleared at the US Government Secret or higher level.
· Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP) application exposure.
· C Programming experience.
· C++ Programming experience.
· BS in Technology related field or relevant experience.
Active Secret Clearance, or US Citizen able to obtain clearance
Xenotran offers a comprehensive benefits program including various options in these plans:
· Medical Plan
· Dental Plan
· Life, AD&D, Short term, Long Term Disability, and Vol Life
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Engineer with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not the right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
- Availability to start a new job
- Best Rates
- Contact #
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Arsal (Art) Hamdani | Technical Recruiter
email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Engineer
703-962-6001 x 555
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Xenotran is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, political affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital/parental /veteran status, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, military service, other non-merit factors, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law
Java (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
C (Programming Language)