ACCEPTING APPLICANTS IMMEDIATELY!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
PrideStaff, a multi-year award winning national staffing firm, is seeking a Warehouse Associate to work in a warehouse/industrial work setting. We are looking for employees who take pride in their work, have an outstanding work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to learn.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for general shipping and receive tasks such as receiving, unpacking, checking, and storing merchandise or materials. In this role you will fill requisitions and orders. As a Warehouse Associate, you may operate a forklift or pallet jack (manual or electric). You will be required to be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedure within a particular field.
Additional responsibilities for the Warehouse Associate will include:
- Packing and shipping products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line
- Performs a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- At least 6 months work experience, preferably in a warehouse environment.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Forklift and/or pallet jack experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain and organize the facilities equipment and material to provide a neat, clean work environment
- Will be responsible for awareness and compliance with warehouse company policies and best practices.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds using proper safety methods
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers. As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!