GLC Government Services is seeking multiple experienced Unit Dose/Messenger Pharmacy Technicians for a long-term Federal Government contract with one of the largest research facilities in the country, the National Institutes of Health.
This is a unique occasion to work in an advanced research environment with talented people from all over the world in Bethesda, MD with opportunity for growth.
Schedule and Hours: Must be flexible to work days, evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays. May be required to work overnight shifts on occasion. 40 hours per week.
- Must have a clear, active and unrestricted Pharmacy Technician license in any U.S. state or territory
- Must be Nationally certified through PTCB
- Must be BLS certified through the American Heart Association
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of recent Pharmacy Tech experience in an inpatient hospital environment doing the job that you are applying for (required)
- Must be able to effectively read, write and speak the English language fluently
- Must be able to work as a team player as well as work independently
- Must possess a proficient level of computer, verbal/written communications and have the ability to prioritize
- Prior experience with ScriptPro is preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability offered
- Paid time off
Basic Life Support