Our ideal candidate is a goal-driven individual with outstanding sales, organization, and people skills. Excellent communication skills are a must-have for this role for customer acquisitions. Our team's Communications Sales agent understands our customer needs and strives to meet and exceed them.
Voted Best & Brightest Companies to Work For
- 2-3 years of customer service experience and/or sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency using CRM systems
- Ability to learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the company's diverse business and product lines
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills to help promote new and existing products
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Communications Sales agent, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, Communications Sales agent, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, best and brightest, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager
- Understand and execute all aspects of the sales process
- Maintaining all existing customer accounts
- Brand marketing and assisting our sales and marketing team
- Using proven methods to connect with new customers such as retail partners, trade-shows, events, presentations, etc.
- Meeting with potential customers at venues to provide them with client information and customer support
- Providing quotes, managing new customer sign-ups, and closing the sale
- Use pre-determined monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals to maintain territory performance. The Account Executive should report to the management team with updates on the status of goals and expectations
- Be willing to assist in establishing sales objectives for the assigned territory and ensure sales activities comply with established procedures, policies, and practices.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the management team on the industry, product, economic, and other territory changes that may impact the sales and overall business.
- Respond to customer issues and inquiries in a timely manner, while ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable of the brand and product.
- Collaborate with management, marketing, and other sales leaders to develop strategic product promotions.