To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Help Desk Support Associate
Priority Staffing Services • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GREAT NEW TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY
IT HELP DESK SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
STARTING JULY 1ST
Candidates must be available to work 10 hour shifts Mon.-Thurs.
between the hours of 7:00-7:00
Provides assistance in investigating, information, evaluation, analysis for incoming issues related to the department project replacements.
• Establish an expert working level of knowledge for the in-store equipment including network systems, components, and the associated equipment that affect the operation of the store.
• Collects, compiles, and analyzes technical data for the purposes of sharing accurate information
• Identifies, develops, and documents corrective actions of reoccurring and potential problems and issues.
• Participates in the project as required for the purpose of conveying and gathering information.
• Collaborates with key staff for the purpose of implementing and maintaining the in-store system.
• Demonstrates ability to express technical issues effectively to all audiences, both verbally and in writing
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other duties, as may be required by their immediate Supervisor.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products
Previous technical support help desk experience
Previous customer service experience
Adherence to set schedule (on time & present)
Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
Excellent verbal communication skills
Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment