JMI Resource is looking for an Account Manager in the Sarasota area to join our team!
Title: Account Manager - Sarasota
The Account Manager is the key role that ensures the successful servicing of client needs. This person is expected to be highly motivated and organized and to be able to perform their job independently of direct supervision.
Account Manager’s Key responsibilities:
1. Manage relationships with client leaders, owners or designated contact.
2. Control the completeness of documentation for new hires.
3. Orientate new team members to the client and review safety procedures of the client.
4. Identify proper selection of candidates, skill sets and proper assignment of team member to the right job.
5. Track and document daily work assignments and assist in the retrieval of time sheets/cards and forward to Payroll Manager in a timely manner.
6. Communicate to the Payroll Manager all changes of team members’ status (ie new job sites, moved into different position, rehires and terminations).
7. Consult with Director of Operations to analyze needs and identify new services or enhancements to existing services and facilitate implementation as needed.
8. Facilitate work related injuries according to the mandatory procedures established.
9. Schedule, coordinate and track Drug and Background Checks and manage entire process to ensure completeness. Resolve any issues as they may arise.
10. Monitor and control PPE and/or uniforms, if required by client.
11. Provide information to management on the labor force conditions, potential new clients or opportunities and the satisfaction of both clients and workforce.
12. Administer employee performance appraisals and disciplinary notices as required.
13. Attend training to continue the development relevant knowledge and skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. High School Diploma, GED.
2. Minimum of 1 year of Supervisory experience.
3. Strong customer service, communication and organizational skills.
4. Strong in Excel, Word and Outlook.
5. Experience in Human Resource or the Staffing Field preferred!
Employee Performance Management