To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2321 Yates Avenue
Commerce, CA 90040
- Crystal P.
- Phone: 888-733-2712 Ext. 709
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Xtractor Depot • Commerce, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Establishing financial strategic objectives as well as operating policies and procedures to ensure the attainment of organizational objectives.
- Evaluating results and KPI’s to determine if financial objectives are being met.
- Developing financial strategies, financial performance metrics, as well as financial control systems, to mitigate risk and increase visibility.
- Collaborating with each business function to ensure financial ramifications are being considered – including ROI and cash flow.
- Leading and directing all financial planning and analysis; including the periodic budgeting and forecasting processes inclusive of yearly budgeting, seasonal and monthly forecasting.
- Preparing and managing P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate closing of Xtractor Depot books and the proper reconciling of general ledger accounts, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Overseeing inventory reconciliations.
- Managing accounts payable and expense reporting.
- Leading Payroll processing.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, tax and regulatory requirements working with appropriate third party resources.
- Ensuring the highest level of compliance, quality, and ethics.
- Direct, develop and oversee the performance of the accounting team.
- Oversee and prepare financial reporting.
- Develop expertise in the current ERP system.
- Identify, investigate and implement improved business processes using existing functionality in the current ERP system.
- Develop and manage metrics and key business indicators to tightly manage inventory levels and turns.
- Develop and analyze standard key business indicators for revenue and margin management.
- Oversee in creating, maintaining and analyzing corporate budgets.
- Oversee daily accounting duties.
- 4-year degree in accounting
- CPA license a plus, not required.
- Minimum 3 years of public accounting experience in auditing manufacturing/distribution companies
- Will consider equivalent private accounting experience but prefer public.
- Extensive understanding of inventory accounting, costing, and controls.
- Highly analytical with a thorough understanding of financial analysis
- Familiarity with and/or exposure to the agricultural industry helpful, but not required
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prefers working in a team-based culture where individual initiative and input is highly valued
- Unrelentingly improvement-focused
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 4 years (Preferred)
- Controller: 4 years (Preferred)