To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, IN
- Lisa Finch
- Phone: 888--771-1488
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Relationship Manager - Commercial Lender C&I
Confidential • Columbus, IN
Posted 2 months ago
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager – Commercial Lender
Columbus, Indiana / South Central, Indiana
Our Client is a well-established Bank with a strong presence throughout the Mid-West. They’ve been extremely successful in serving the region through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, and community commitment. Due to continued growth, the Commercial Banking team is looking for an additional Lender in Columbus, Indiana.
This individual can be located anywhere throughout South Central Indiana, including Johnson, Brown, Shelby, Rush, Wayne or Fayette Counties and farther South to Jefferson and Clark Counties.
We are seeking candidates with a strong Commercial Banking background and heavy C&I lending experience for an exciting opportunity to join a growing Bank.
The role provides tremendous long-term growth, excellent support and resources and the ability for uncapped potential. As a Senior Commercial Relationship Manager with this prestigious bank, you will enjoy the ability to target middle-market and large, publicly traded clients within a growing, collaborative environment.
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
● Responsible for developing new commercial relationships, as well as expanding existing.
● Prospecting and developing new business opportunities in the local market – growing and maintaining a profitable portfolio.
● Participating in new business efforts through actively calling on and meeting with perspective clients, as well as attending networking events.
● Develop a complete understanding of client’s needs through meeting with and interviewing loan applicants to understand their businesses, needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk. Analyzes personal and financial data to deepen current, profitable client relationships.
● Providing your clients with appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
● Concluding and deciding on loans and terms within established lending limits and making appropriate recommendations.
● Prepares or oversees the completion of the loan approval form. With support of an Underwriting and Credit Officer, underwriting of the loan so that the structure meets the needs of the borrower and the bank.
● Presents loan to Credit Committee for approval and obtains appropriate approval for credit under consideration.
● Overseeing and providing direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion. Establishes and negotiates credit terms.
Senior Commercial Relationship Manager Requirements:
● Bachelor's Degree in Banking or Finance
● 5+ years Commercial Lending Experience
● Strong Knowledge of Commercial Loans; Including processing and closing process.
● Strong credit analysis knowledge and a clear understanding of how to structure a deal.
● Solid Business Development skills, with proven success.
For Consideration, Please Send Resumes directly to Lisa Fnch, email@example.com, 888-771-1488.
Know someone who might qualify?
We gladly pay $500 Referral Fees for referrals who result in hire – Please send Lisa referral name and information. All referrals are confidential. We will contact you upon successful placement.