Our client is looking for a Security & Privacy Senior Consultant. Our Senior Consultants coach Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plans. They serve as both role model and trainer, they possess and demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assisting team members in developing technical and professional competency. You will learn to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
What will help you be successful:
- You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
- You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Experience assessing clients’ network security posture using manual techniques and automated tools to identify and verify common security vulnerabilities
- Ability to identify, describe, and report vulnerabilities and standard remediation activities, to include clear demonstration of risk to clients through post-exploitation activities
- Ability to convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences including executives
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects using well-defined methodology across various security assessment disciplines including:
- Red Team and Purple Team Engagements
- Penetration Tests
- Network Vulnerability Assessments
- Social Engineering (physical, telephonic, and electronic)
- IoT Hacking
- Web and mobile application security testing
- Experience with commercial and open source security tools required (e.g. Nessus, Nexpose, Core Impact, BurpSuite, Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Meterpreter, Empire, Wireshark, Aircrack-ng, etc.)
- Familiarity with various network architectures, network services, system types, network devices, development platforms and software suites required (e.g. Linux, Windows, Cisco, Oracle, Active Directory, JBoss, .NET, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming and scripting for development of security tools
- Experience mentoring and advising junior staff
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry, with professional experience dedicated to penetration testing
- Certifications such as OSCP, OSCE, GIAC GSEC/GXPN are strongly preferred
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.