Bigelow Management seeks a well-qualified IT Department Managers. Through the leadership of Executive Management, the IT Department Manager is responsible to maintain Information Security and the Technology environment that consistently supports the business processes of the Company. This individual will lead a team responsible for the creation and the ongoing strict adherence to a security program established by executive governance. The IT Department Manager, supports Department Managers helping to ensure each departments IT needs are running both efficiently and effectively.
● Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
● Good understanding of building, repairing and maintaining computer hardware and printers, network appliances such as switches, routers, firewalls, content filters, install and configure software applications including desktop operating systems, email readers, CAD, PDM, Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Scheduler, etc.
● Expertise with TCP/IP, DNS, POP3, IIS, WAN and LAN topology using a Windows and Linux environment
● Must be familiar with ISDN Telephone systems including programming and cable termination. Configure, upgrade, and maintain VOIP phone system
● Installation and maintenance of IT equipment and software
● Perform cable and wireless network maintenance including the installation of network cables
● Maintain, secure, upgrade and administer servers
● Troubleshoot and determine root cause of hardware and software related issues on end user workstations and provide appropriate fixes
● Maintain companywide building entry security system
● Develop and document new and existing department processes and procedures
● Create, research, and plan projects to improve and/or upgrade mission critical technology to increase company productivity
● Design and deploy network switches, routers, firewalls, etc. in accordance with company goals