Do you know parts like the back of your hand? Join one of the highest producing departments of a Mid-Atlantic heavy truck leader with high earnings potential over 100K in this Parts Manager role.
Our client, a multi-location medium and heavy-duty Kenworth and Volvo truck dealership group, is looking for a Parts Manager to join their Lynchburg, VA team. This is a very rewarding career where you will be excited about coming into work. You’ll be managing a key component of our business and for that you will be compensated.
It is time to work for an organization that values their employees. Your voice will be heard, and you will have the ability to influence changes and make a difference in a rapidly expanding company. Several of their employees have long tenure, so you can rest assured that you will have the chance to build a lasting career with our client and retire from this stable organization.
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package – includes medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Truck Enterprises, Inc. promotes a progressive environment with an emphasis on teamwork, customer service, training and personal development.
- Stability – Company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion.
- History of Excellence – Work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service.
Veterans encouraged to apply.
Our client is the leading heavy and medium duty truck dealership group in the Mid-Atlantic. With eight full-service facilities selling Kenworth, Volvo, and Isuzu trucks, plus providing parts and service for most makes and models, they are geared to do whatever their customers need - wherever they are. As a family-owned business, celebrating their 57th anniversary this year, they strive to continually raise the bar in all departments and by focusing on building meaningful and lasting relationships we’ve earned the trust of many customers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
teran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you!
- At least five years of successful management experience
- Thorough understanding of parts and inventory management (preferably with medium and heavy-duty trucks)
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Inventory Control System