Job Title: Production Workers
Pay Rate: $10.00 - $12.00
Job Location: Mount Airy and Surrounding areas
We offer benefits after only 30 days of hire.
NEW BENEFITS FOR 2019!
Comprehensive vision plan included with medical plan
Free teledoctor and telecounseling
$5 doctor visit copay (first 2 visits)
$5 generic prescription copay
Metlife Dental Plan,
plus Vacation Pay and Holiday Pay
These positions require light construction, production, and material handling experience. This is a full time opportunity so the candidate must have the skills necessary to fulfill the company needs.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have 3-5 experience years in a production field
- A strong work ethic with ability to come in on time, every day. Excellent attendance is a must!
- Ability to operate all equipment the job requires while following safety guidelines.
- Must be able to use hand tools, read a tape measure down to 1/16 inch, and run heavy machinery (if applicable).
All shifts available
Production & Material Handling
Some of the job requirements the Production Workers will have include:
- Ability to meet production levels
- Flexible schedule and willing to work overtime as needed
- Physical dexterity: lifting, bending, squatting, reaching, etc.
- Must wear all PPE
- Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently throughout shift
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Must have relevant job experience.
- 3-5 years in a production setting preferred.
Apply online or in person at:
1249 N South St.
[ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Personal Protective Equipment
Hardworking And Dedicated