Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Client Support Specialist to join our Papillion, NE office. This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and education, resolving customer issues in a timely manner, and verifications of new sales to ensure that customers fully understand the purchased product.
1. Provide timely support for all customers and users.
2. Identify, report, and act on issues that lead to customer dissatisfaction.
3. Serve as an expert in the use of Company products and solutions.
4. Provide proactive customer outreach, as requested.
5. Handle requests using effective and professional skills and processes.
6. Log, monitor, and track all customer concerns. Document customer interaction.
7. Educate and train customers and users on ways to derive greatest value from purchased products.
8. Build user confidence and awareness in how to derive maximum value from Company products and solutions.
9. Recognize and communicate new opportunities for extending the relationship with the customer.
10. Provide service and troubleshooting support required by customers on a day-to-day basis.
11. Run counts in multiple systems.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Demonstrated skills in problem resolution and best practice customer service processes.
2. Demonstrated ability to build trust and rapport with customers and team members.
3. Ability to communicate with individuals in an articulate, professional manner. Strong phone skills and written communications skills.
4. Knowledge of MS Office and Internet technologies.
5. Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities while maintaining integrity of work.
6. Ability to maintain Customer Relationship Management System.
7. Ability to work in multiple database systems (AS400, GUI, etc.).
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. 1 to 2 years of customer service experience is required.
3. Associate's degree is preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4734.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.