Full Time Sales Representative Hospitality or Bartender Experience
We have so many amazing opportunities for our Sales Representatives! We're looking for people from the restaurant or hospitality industry. The restaurant and hospitality industries are full of the ambitious, sharp, motivated people that we're looking for to continue our nationwide expansion. No experience is necessary, we have an outstanding training program!
Day to day for our Sales Representative:
- Customer service and sales. Attracts potential customers by explaining the service we have, answering product questions; suggesting information about other products and services, meeting with new and existing customers.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
Our work environment:
- Fun, spirited, hard-working and fast-growing
- We don’t micromanage your every move
- Always an open-door policy that welcomes innovation
- Outstanding top performer incentives
- Performance-based growth
We have earned a position as an innovative leader in the outsourced sales & marketing industry through our emphasis on quality customer interactions, compliance initiatives, and integrity. Today, LLR Concepts is one of the fastest-growing privately owned sales & marketing firms in our industry. We want to add to our already successful team!
We accept all college and university majors; however, the following are what make up the majority of our team: marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.
We are actively hiring during #COVID-19 and are following all of the CDC guidelines to keep our representatives safe. We are providing PPE and ipads that only our representative's touch, it's integrated with SalesForce so the customers can complete the transaction on their phones.
To be a part of our team you must clearly demonstrate:
- People skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work ethic, drive, and passion
- Sense of humor
- We prefer a degree but experience may be used as well