Homecare Marketer - Patient Advocate
Willowbrook / Central Chicago IL
Nightingale Home Healthcare, IL was established with one mission in mind.........The Customer Comes First!! Holding to our mission has allowed us to expand into other states where it continue to provides in home services and continues to grow and grow.
Do you have experience in medical or Home Healthcare sales?
Do you have medical contacts to grow the Chicago area?
We may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking an experienced Healthcare / Home Healthcare sales individual, that is passionate about home care and shares the same vision as the company to deliver our message of the importance of healthcare to the medical community as well as non-medical community such as Trust Officers, churches, Elder Law Attorneys, Council on Aging and to patients/families through setting up presentations to discuss services, driving business through relationship building, cold calling and excellent customer service. Excellent customer service results in generating referrals.
Coverage area will be throughout the Chicago area / suburbs – Willowbrook / Cook Co / Lake Co / Kendall Co areas
Why work with us?
Our competitive pay, great benefits, and career growth opportunities make Nightingale Home Healthcare, IL the premiere company in the home health industry!
Our employees enjoy:
o Medical Insurance
o Vision Insurance
o Comprehensive Dental Coverage
o Life Insurance
o Short Term Disability Insurance
o Paid Days Off
o Regular Evaluations with annual merit increases
o Mileage reimbursement
o Employee referral bonus up to $500.00
o Competitive compensation package and professional growth
Do you have the experience we are looking for and the interest in making a difference? We look forward to speaking to you!!!
● Minimum of two years of experience in selling directly to physicians is required
● Must have home health or hospice sales experience is required
● Must be able to discuss and demonstrate a proven ability to increase revenue in this specialty
● Active driver license and transportation is required
● Able to work company operational hours of 8A - 5P; with potential longer than eight hour days or weekend availability to assist the needs of the company and our patients
● Computer skills is required
● Able to produce a clean driving history is required
Key words: Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Healthcare Sales, Territory Representative, Home Healthcare Sales, Homecare Sales, Home Health Care Sales, Medical Sales, Hospice Sales, DME Sales, community liaison, marketer