Job Title: Process Associate (Reservation Agent)
Location: Omaha, NE (Remote/Work from home)
Duration: Long term
This position is responsible to process transactions inbound voice support for hotel reservation, including cancellation and amendments.
EXPECTED END RESULTS
1. Process Inbound/Outbound calls relating to customer queries.
2. Process customer request as per guidelines.
3. Call partner hotels for various issues and work on application software.
4. Adherence to Staffing/Attendance metrics.
· Needs to take inbound calls related to customer queries.
· Adherence to process Quality and Compliance Guidelines
· Make outbound calls to hoteliers.
· All deliverables related to staffing adherence and Attendance are met.
• Process inbound/outbound calls relating to customer queries.
• Process customer request as per guidelines
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS –
• High school degree or equivalent (required)
• College degree (preferred)
• Tourism/ Hospitality Management degree (preferred)
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Keen to details
· Customer Oriented
· Flexible to shifting schedules & willing to work long hours &/or during holidays
· No criminal records
· No active violations and/or disciplinary memos
· Flexible and adaptive to work schedules
· Has positive behaviour and background
· High level of integrity and accountability
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE –
• Sales mindset: passion to find the right solution for the customer (i.e., consultative skills), while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
• 1-2 years continuous front-line service in a call center or retail sales experience environment and/ or equivalent travel school/certification program, and in-depth travel industry general knowledge.
• Luxury hotel/resort experience a bonus, but not required.
• Fluent in English and language skills for market serviced
• Excellent problem solving skills with attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Prior Contact Center experience
• Prior data entry experience will be an added advantage.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
Resolve Customer Issue