Title: Customer Services Associate
Location: Draper, UT-84020
Duration: 6 months
● Provides front end non-technical support for client’s Partners, Internal and External Customers.
● Very fast paced environment.
● Follows call handling procedures to ensure excellence in customer service.
● Verbal and written communications skills required for any and all languages.
● Previous Call Center experience highly preferred
● A lot of data entry, fast pace, ever changing environment for process so the ideal candidate needs to be adaptive. The key need is administrative skills and the soft skills (customer service personality).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
● Create, research and update service requests.
● Route service requests to appropriate product support teams.
● Interface with Global support teams and Field personnel.
● Inspect and influence global process alignment for incident management.
● Implement escalation procedures as required.
● Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
● Execute Business Continuity procedures if needed, according to established protocols. Business Continuity to be defined as Disaster Recovery operations due to a variety of reasons, i.e. problems with the network, operating system, telephony, etc.
● Performs contract entitlement checking and works with customer to establish PO documentation for services if the customer is not entitled for service.
● Performs Tiered Services enforcement based upon customer's contract level and routes these customers to appropriate service teams.
● Performs other duties as required.