Construction Laborers with High Rise Buildings & Large Site Work
Long established, very successful Jersey City / Hoboken Developer-Construction company has
immediate need for several FULL TIME, LONG TERM CONSTRUCTION LABORERS with
experience on urban residential / commercial HIGH RISE / LARGE CONSTRUCTION SITE
Good wages, long term opportunity, many benefits for experienced, hard working experienced
construction site laborers.
REQUIRED CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- General construction site work; clearing large open construction areas; street crew work;
interior and outside clean-up duties; lift & carry heavy equipment and materials; work safely
around heavy construction equipment; interior buildouts; willing to wear all required safety
- Use power and hand tools; basic or strong carpentry skills a big plus.
- Knows general construction site safety rules; OSHA certifications (or willingness to get them
on own time) is a big plus.
- LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. with current Drivers License.
- English required: English + Spanish preferred.
- Must live in New Jersey, and in, or reasonable commute to Jersey City.
- Likes working on a team more than working alone. Fast learner, fast but careful worker,
willing to take direction.
Good wages, long term opportunity, occasional overtime, optional 401K, health, dental, vision
insurance, paid vacation, holidays / personal days.
- Perform physical labor at construction sites
- Assist the special projects construction team by providing labor on construction projects
- Attend pre-construction and regular onsite construction meetings
- Perform general construction-related duties
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites
- Perform underground construction and assist crew leader in construction work
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at multiple construction sites
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at heavy construction projects, and demolition sites
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Preparing construction sites to eliminate hazards
- Perform many tasks that require physical labor on construction sites
- Building structures for industrial construction site
- Unload building materials to be used in construction
- Do housekeeping of construction areas
- Prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards
- Perform general labor and site utility work in a construction environment as necessary for commercial or residential construction projects./p
- Perform set up and clean up tasks at the job site
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at road/highway sites and heavy construction projects
- Interpret design and construction specifications
- Doing general labor duties and working with concrete