Bilingual- Spanish/ English 11AM-8PM M-F
French/ English M-F 9-6
Job Duration: 6+ months
· Organizing and executing critical day to day functions and priorities.
· They optimize departmental performance through accuracy, timeliness and communications to best serve our customers.
· The Operations Specialist is the face and voice of Client to our customers, building relationships in each interaction.
· Specialists help our customers maximize the benefits of client solutions to facilitate a global exchange of goods and services in the world’s largest business to business trading community.
· They use their expertise and collaborate with team members and customers across the globe to provide detailed solutions that exceed expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides inbound application and functional support for all relevant client applications, both internally and externally, by way of chat, webform and phone.
· Resolves 80% of issues without escalation.
· Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and within service level objectives.
· Successfully documents all requests through the CRM system while adhering to all documented procedures.
· Provides general assistance to other teams within Global Customer Support and client.
· Conducts all customer interactions in a manner that presents client in a positive light.
· Specialists are required to be respectful, fair, gracious and knowledgeable and to uphold the core values established by client.
· Ensures that individual performance meets or exceeds the department standards.
· All other duties as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or 2-year Technical school degree preferred.
· Technical aptitude.
· Knowledge in computer hardware and software applications along with experience using the Internet.
· Minimum of 1 year work experience preferred.
· Customer focus and stress tolerance.
· Superior communication and telephone skills.
· Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to adapt support style to align with the technical capabilities of the customer.
· Previous customer service experience strongly desired.
· Fluency in at least one foreign language is highly desirable.
· Experience or education in working with individuals from diverse cultures preferred.
Complex Problem Solving