To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Production Assembler
Priority Staffing Services • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GREAT PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY - NEEDED ASAP!!!
PT - PRODUCTION ASSEMBLER
Assemble or fabricate parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Report on issues, malfunctions or defective parts
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Proven experience as an assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read drawings
- Ability in using tools and machines
- Good understanding of quality control principals
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- Must be able to follow directions well
- Microsoft Office skills – should be able to navigate a computer with ease
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Regularly perform repetitive tasks
- Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts together quickly and accurately
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must be reliable