II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
● Operates vehicle in accordance with gotügo safety policies and DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, municipal, state, and federal laws.
● Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned equipment and documents checks on standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report.).
● Immediately reports any unsafe situations or service-related issues to Operations Department.
● Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs, briefings, and meetings required by Operations Department.
● Works closely with Operations Department to improve route efficiencies and identify best practices.
● Notifies Operations Department of any incidents, accidents, injures, or property damage.
● Notifies Operations Department of service interruptions, including blocked units, closed lots, street, alleyways or potential safety hazards.
● Communicates customer requests to Operations Department.
● Identifies and reports all Portable Restroom Units in need of repair or replacement
● Completes and submits customer Work orders/Service completion Confirmation via I-Pad.
● Follows route assignments as directed and completes end of day documentation and the checkout process.
● Performs all duties as scheduled by Operations Department and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
● Education: Not required
● Experience: 1 year(s) of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring DOT Card or equivalent military driving within the last 7 years.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
● Commercial DOT Card
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
● Acceptable driving record required.
● Legally eligible to work in the United States.
● Successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
● Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
● Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than 50 pounds frequently.
● Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to 200 pounds.
● Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a video/GPS monitored vehicle.
● Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases can be greater or lesser than documented here.
Hourly wages between $16-$20 dollars an hour to start with $1.00-2.00$ increase after 90 days (Based upon Experience). Bonus ($3,000-$4,000.00 annually) based on service levels and company performance. Overtime opportunities available.
At gotügo, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance. Company 401K (Non-Elective Contribution/Employee Contribution), and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days.