Executive Director / Senior Executive Administrator - salary to 150k plus bonus opportunity
Are you a highly detailed taskmaster who thrives in fast-paced / top tier environments? Are you comfortable working closely with Senior Executives to maximize their performance? Do you enjoy planning high profile Events, Presentations and working on Special Projects? If the above sounds like you, our client has a newly created position due to growth that could be an excellent fit for you.
The Executive Director / Senior Executive Administrator is responsible for providing high-level confidential support to executive leadership. This role serves as the primary point of contact for senior level management and important clients and/or community leaders on all matters pertaining to executive leadership. The Executive Director serves as a liaison to senior management teams and oversees special projects. This position manages executives’ schedule and composes executive level correspondence independently. The Executive Director is responsible for all coordination and organizational tasks related to the support of executive leadership. Individuals currently holding the following titles at large professional services organizations could be a good fit for this position: Chief of Staff, Executive Admin, Senior Executive Admin, Executive Director, Senior Office Administrator, or Firm Administrator.
Responsibilities for the Executive Director / Senior Executive Administrator
- Responsible for direct coordination of all events and meetings involving the Firm Chair / Managing Partner.
- Manage schedules and calendars to coordinate various meetings including coordinating itineraries and meetings for the Chair/Managing Partner.
- Manages travel arrangements, including air, hotel, and other travel needs as requested.
- Assist with travel diaries and preparing reports, tables and Excel documents as requested.
- Prepare presentation materials for various internal and external senior leadership meetings. This includes working with various internal leaders to ensure information is available for review by executive leadership.
- Working with key stakeholders, assist with survey preparation involving Chair/Managing Partner to include ensuring information is reported by the deadline.
- Monitors and manages action items related to the Firm Chair/Managing Partner and works directly with the Firm’s senior staff to provide additional information and data as the Chair/Managing Partner may require.
- Oversees special projects for the Firm Chair/Managing Partner.
Requirements for the Executive Director / Senior Executive Administrator
- 8+ years of overall work experience with at least 3+ years of recent experience as a Senior Executive Administrator – supporting C level executives for very large professional service firms. The client may consider candidates supporting C Level executives for Fortune 100 but highly prefers professional service industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and other document production software such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook; Ability to work with a variety of software and to quickly learn new programs.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation and search engines to access various government websites and client website workspaces.