To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Group Plant Controller (KC28304)
Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is a leading food manufacturer looking for a Group Plant Controller to join their team. This position will sit at Corporate overseeing having oversight responsibility for all their plants.
The Group Plant Controller will be responsible for:
- The Group Plant Controller is responsible for the planning and analysis of company supply chain costs as well as product margin, variance analysis and the monthly close for the plants.
- Work with plant accountants to analyze and report plant performance.
- Lead annual plant budget development and explain forecasting changes in future costs.
- Participate in projects to drive process cost improvements to create efficiency and improve operating cash flow.
- Lead and analyze plant efficiency reporting metrics.
- Develop and prepare financial, analytical and operational reports to facilitate the decision-making process and capital expenditure proposals.
The Group Plant Controller will possess the following:
- The Group Plant Controller will have 10+ years’ cost accounting and manufacturing experience. Food manufacturing experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office products. Experience with Oracle or SAP or other large manufacturing and/or cost ERP systems required.
- The Group Plant Controller will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA/CMA preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer