Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is the LARGEST Dodge dealer in the country and continues to grow every day! As an industry leader, they are committed to providing customers and team members with a rewarding and enjoyable experience. The environment, opportunities and processes are designed with the goal of ensuring complete satisfaction.
Ranked California’s #1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership. Huntington Beach Jeep attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, their 250+ employees. They are the heart and soul of the member-service culture. Everything that happens at HB Jeep is based on core values: Truthfulness, Consistency, Appreciation, Happiness, Harmony, Responsiveness, Innovation, and Security. These are the foundations of how they do business with members, as well as how they treat each other.
At Huntington Beach Jeep, employees enjoy competitive salaries and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) plan, and vacation and holiday benefits. Additionally, career path planning and superior training will assist you with your professional growth goals.
Apply now to join this winning team of automotive professionals!
As an Internet Sales Associate, you’ll be responsible for managing all sales activities generated from the Revenue Radar Internet Sales department. From generating and managing sales leads to closing business, you’ll be instrumental in helping this department increase overall dealership sales.
- Communicate effectively with Internet customers and prospects via phone, e-mail, or in person
- Check e-mail frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
- Handle all Internet sales inquiries
- Understand the Internet customers and work with them accordingly to schedule appointments to visit the dealership
- Have thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle
- Satisfy the vehicle needs of Internet-generated customers
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers
- Attend product and sales training as requested by sales manager
- Coordinate Internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertising
Dealership is looking for energetic, goal-oriented team players who are committed and driven to succeed! You must be a people person with strong communication skills and a high level of commitment to customer service.
- Prior Internet Sales experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Self-motivated enthusiastic/career oriented presence in a team environment.
- Professional appearance and work ethic