To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Delphos, OH 45833
- Maggie Dillon
- Phone: 260-676-4851
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Delphos, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is looking to add a Bilingual HR Administrator to their team!
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Translate a variety of documents and communications (English-to-Spanish and Spanish-to-English) to be issued to employees and/or used by the HR Dept.
- Provide (verbal) interpretation (English-to-Spanish and Spanish-to-English) for employees who need assistance in communicating with others.
- Schedule interviews with candidates and Department Managers/supervisors.
- Conduct orientations with new employees in Spanish.
- Enter and maintain employee data in the Time and Attendance system; run system reports upon request.
- Maintain personnel files and general filing.
- Administer and/or assist with various HR programs, including but not limited to employee recognition and service awards programs, employee events/activities/lunches, meetings, etc.
- Answer general employee inquiries or forward to appropriate HR staff for response.
- Administer FMLA leaves: explain process to employees; issue appropriate forms; track employees’ time on FMLA; coordinate employees’ payment(s) for insurance coverages (if applicable) while on LOA; ensure RTW is authorized by physician.
- Provide support in all areas of human resources as needed
- Two or more years HR generalist experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws including ADA, EEO, FMLA, harassment, etc.
- Strong computer/technology skills including Microsoft office suite, HRIS, and social media.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must have good attendance.
Key Words: hr, human resources, human resources administrator, bilingual, Spanish