Begin your career with a Fortune 500 organization that has a nation-wide reputation for positive customer service.
Employees receive a full benefit package including pension, stock options, 401K with matching, and education reimbursement.
They offer great opportunity for growth, and encourage progression within their organization. In fact, there is an excelled program for rapid progression within the organization for those who qualify.
As an industry leader, they take pride in their team environment focused on engaged and eager professionals. Our client offers a strong sense of community, with focus on personal interests such as sponsored sports teams, book clubs, and support for charitable efforts.
The job responsibilities include:
- Handles Incoming and Outgoing calls on a dialer
- Contacts customers to provide lease end options
- Contacts customers to verify final intentions
- Contact dealers to verify balloon and lease returns
- Quotes payoffs to customers, dealers and insurance companies
- Acts as contact for customer and dealer questions
- Provides general customer service
- Provides marketing information to customers in an effort to promote lifetime loyalty
Their Irving office is looking for entry level Customer Service Representatives that have an Associates or Bachelors degree!
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!
Marketing Information Systems