LVN Supervisor (Outpatient Clinic) -Los Angeles, CA (Downtown)
Looking for an LVN to over see 5 medical assistants in an outpatient setting (dermatology and neurology). Must have a min of 1 year of supervisory experience, a strong background in outpatient/ ambulatory care is highly preferred.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Salary: year + bonus
LVN SUPERVISOR JOB DESCRIPTION:
· Responsible for the management of the daily departmental operations and functions under the direction of a clinician or Registered Nurse of a given patient care area; the direct supervision of Medical Assistants, clerical teammates or teammates LVN, and providing direct patient care daily. Responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee.
LVN SUPERVISOR EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS:
- 1 or 2 years of post-high school education or a degree from a two-year college.
- Graduate of an accredited LVN program.
- Current California LVN license.
- I.V. therapy and phlebotomy certification.
- Current Basic Life Support for Providers, by American Heart Association (AHA)
LVN SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- May consider candidates without supervisory experience, who have AT LEAST 5 years of experience as an LVN and a strong background in an outpatient setting.
- Must have some experience with pediatrics
Email blocked - click to apply
Ambulatory clinic, outpatient clinic, supervisor, LVN, mentor, team lead, manager, clinic, doctors office, dermatology, neurology, operational duties, pediatrics
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support
Licensed Vocational Nurses