Job Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Duration: Long term contract (Higher possibility is there of getting permanent position also)
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
As part of Recruiting Solutions team, the Recruiting Solutions Coordinator will play a critical part in ensuring that all candidates and stakeholders share a first class experience as they partake in recruiting top talent to team. The successful candidate will have a drive for results and customer focused orientation.
On a daily basis this role will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support for end-to-end recruiting projects and initiatives, supporting multiple recruiters across multiple lines of business and driving the internal recruiting function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Recruiting Solutions hires will primarily focus on scheduling and Coordinating candidate interviews initially.
· Execute the administrative and transactional work related to recruiting, including but not limited to:
· Full cycle internal recruiting (sourcing, screening, selection, offer)
· Security Background and Drug Screening adjudication and compliance
· Employee Referral Program administration
· Scheduling in person, phone or video interviews for internal and external candidates
· Candidate travel arrangements and expense reimbursements
· Onsite Candidate experience
· Vendor/Service Provider Relationships
· Invoice management
· Build relationships with hiring managers, recruiters and other key stakeholders to enable and support the recruiting engine.
· Cross train to master multiple vital services within the Recruiting Solutions function.
· Participate in process improvement projects and other ad-hoc duties.
· Complete any required privacy training.
· Promptly report any known or suspected loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of PII to Global Security & Risk - Privacy Team
· Driving Results
· Divine Discontent
· Customer Champion
· Problem Solving
· Decision Making
· 1-3 years corporate experience
· 1 year administrative experience preferred
· Strong ability to multi-task as well as excellent organizational skills
· High level of attention to detail
· Managing competing priorities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Deliver in a fast-paced, demanding, and ambiguous environment
· Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach
· Comfortable working with very sensitive data and able to maintain a high degree of discretion
· Demonstrate a keen appreciation for service excellence in delivering an outstanding candidate experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
· Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· HS Diploma, college degree preferable
· A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions.
· An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing, and independent with a straight forward personality and executive presence.
· Ability to excel in working within an open, flexible, results-oriented, performance based environment.
· Ability to work with all levels of people in the company.
· Intake Notes*
· Resource must have reliable transportation and flexibility to travel between Nashville sites: Grassmere and Ragland
Must have flexibility to work between 8am CST and 6pm CST.
Resource must have reliable transportation and flexibility to travel between Nashville sites: Grassmere and Ragland
This resource may be responsible for a combination of the following administrative tasks: candidate scheduling and onsite experience coordination, compliance, and potentially recruiting from an internal pool of candidates.
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)
Cell: Phone number blocked - click to apply | URL blocked - click to apply
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail