Responsible for emphasizing the development of new strategic customer accounts while servicing an assigned regional customer base. Maximize retail, commercial and government sales volume within the assigned region while meeting and surpassing group goals and objectives. Facilitate collaboration through the organization in order to address opportunities while meeting customer needs and market demands.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
· Collaborate in the development and execution of Envision strategic sales plans within assigned region to promote Envision’s full product line to include prospecting and cultivating new business opportunities and relationships.
· Provide clear and consistent communication regarding performance issues, distribution changes, pricing deviations, promotional activities, competitive issues, etc. Resolve and follow up on returns or product concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Deliver quarterly and annual business analysis to include sales, expenses, and credits. Maintain and provide quarterly and annual reviews and utilize to identify issues, opportunities, and trends.
· Develop and maintain customer relationships while ensuring proper representation of Envision products, features and benefits. Allocate 80-90% of the time making direct sales calls to assigned customers.
· Maintain customer contact information, opportunities and sales related activities in Customer Relationship Management Software (Salesforce)
· Participate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to successfully execute Envision strategic marketing plans while supporting Envision’s mission.
· Consistently identify sales, inventory and marketing trends and engage appropriate team to address all opportunities.
· Cultivate a sales culture within the region that is focused on retail, commercial and government sales.
· Develop and nurture customer relationships to develop references and champions throughout the community while sharing Envision’s mission.
· Plan and coordinate all travel, sales calls, demonstrations, training, tours and promotions on a best return on investment basis.
· Attend appropriate training programs and meetings in order to maintain current knowledge. Recommend and implement new sales and marketing programs.
· Flexibility to perform other job duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred; however a combination of education and experience wherein the skills and abilities to perform the responsibilities and functions have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable.
· Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience.
· Demonstrated consistent success managing multiple accounts while meeting and exceeding target goals.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required; proficiency in customer relationship management software preferred.
· Demonstrated understanding of state and federal government
· Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects while working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong presentation skills and ability to negotiate with all levels of management.
· Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining productive and positive relationships while representing the mission of Envision.
· Must be highly organized; attention to detail a must.
· Must be self-disciplined, motivated, and able to work independently without constant supervision.
· Total commitment and effort required to meet and exceed assigned forecasted sales and team objectives.
· Ability to work evenings and weekends based on client and office demands.
· Ability to travel 60% of the time in the field with customers (both air and driving travel).
Envision, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, gender identity, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military status or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.
Envision employs and advances in employment individuals with disabilities and veterans, and treats qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position description is intended to convey generally the duties of this job. It is not an all-inclusive listing of duties, and it is not a contract, expressed or implied.
Customer Relationship Management
Attention To Detail