To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
P.O. Box 1088
Lake Villa, IL 60046
- Phone: 8473562351
- Phone:: 8473560289
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Allendale Association • Lake Villa, IL
Posted 4 days ago
For over 120 years, our mission has been dedicated to helping children and families overcome the overwhelming impact of severe emotional and behavior issues and trauma through services and programs that create opportunities for children to learn, grow and heal.
We are seeking full time, Case Specialist to coordinate contact between clients and all outside agencies; acts as liaison between assigned clients, the clients’ families, guardians, funding sources, referral sources and other individuals involved in the treatment of clients; acts as a key member of the core treatment team. Coordinates discharge planning, prepares required reports and ensures all relevant parties are informed of clients’ needs, goals and treatment progress on a timely basis.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, continuous training, and an education assistance program within an environment that promotes professional growth and learning.
- Maintains regular communications with parents, guardians, appropriate staff, both internal and external, referring and funding sources of assigned clients regarding the clients’ progress in the program and other pertinent information.
- Prepares and presents, in a timely manner, reports of pertinent client information at regular multi-disciplinary staffings, including comprehensive treatment & transition planning, goal development, behavior management & data collection sheets, court reports, DCFS, Wisconsin & HFS reviews, unusual & significant event reports, and extended updates for assigned clients.
- Assists in coordination of clients home visits, medical appointments, psychological/psychiatric evaluations, court appointments, and other appointments as necessary. Supervises visits as needed. Ensures completion of twice yearly home studies, or as needed, for homes visited by clients. Ensures all appropriate staff are notified of client appointments.
- Attends various scheduled internal meetings. Attends court, ACR’s, DCFS hearings, Plan of Care and Child & Family Team meetings. Ensure the participation of the youth as clinically indicated.
- Prepares, updates and maintains various records including consents for treatment, emergency information, transfer and discharge notices, and medication review questionnaires.
- Obtains consent for and makes referrals to foster care or alternative programs, and arranges pre-placements. Contacts outside agencies regarding discharge resources. Follows-up as needed.
- Works with Unit Supervisor to coordinate case work for Mental Health Specialists assigned to unit. Provides input in performance evaluations.
- Assists unit direct care staff with milieu responsibilities and with crisis/one-to-one situations.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends in the field; and attends appropriate training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field or equivalent experience. Exceptions will be considered based on agency need and experience related to position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- First Aid and CPR certified within first 90 days.
- Prior training in case management experience.
- Working knowledge of word processing software.
- Experience working with DCFS or Probation Department, DHS, and School Districts.
Job type: Full time
Location: Lake Villa, IL
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
All employment is contingent on an educational, motor vehicle, and criminal background check.
Connect with us on Facebook ( The Allendale Association), Twitter (@Allendale1),
and LinkedIn ( Allendale Association)
Related search terms: Case management, Case worker, Case specialist, Social Services, Social Work, Human Services, Children, Family, Mental Health, , Psychology, Non-profit, Sociology,