Senior Vice President of Finance Position With A Global Industry Leader In Digital Transaction
This is a unique opportunity for a proven Financial Executive professional to join a successful and stable organization.
Our client is an established industry pioneer, that is experiencing significant growth and opportunity. They are recognized as a global leader in Digital Transaction Marketing globally.
The successful candidate will oversee the accounting and finance department, including; coordination of company financial planning, debt financing, and budget management functions and ensure company accounting procedures and reporting are in compliance.
You will also provide insightful and trusted counsel to the Chief Financial Officer and the executive team on both financial and broad-based business issues related to the overall performance of the Company.
The SVP will interact with clients, CFO and General Counsel to develop and create deal structure. This position supports the business in achieving its financial and strategic goals by identifying and evaluating growth opportunities based on analysis & understanding of overall business objectives. This could develop into a client facing role with significant client interaction during the sales cycle.
The successful candidate will have proven and substantial experience leading and managing medium to large corporate finance and accounting departments, and will need to be comfortable both with the implementation of tactical day-to-day accounting and finance requirements, as well as leading the execution of long term strategic financial operations.
This will include:
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, and a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to motivate the team and manage several projects at a time.
- Thorough understanding of Sarbanes Oxley Act.
New Business Development