GEO-TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATES, INC. is seeking a Staff Level Geotechnical Engineer for our Malvern, OH office. Staff Engineers require 2 - 5 years of experience with geotechnical explorations and construction observation and testing related to the following areas:
- Earthwork, foundation, and construction materials observation and testing
- Subsurface investigations including borings and test pits, reviewing exploration logs, lab results, and plans
- Calculations of bearing capacity, settlement, earth pressures, pavement section design, and slope stability
- Preparation of geotechnical reports
Candidates should be prepared for professional growth into such areas as retaining wall design, slope stability analysis, pavement design, review of subsurface conditions and foundation design, and project management. This is an excellent opportunity to work with experienced PE's and learn and perform on wide variety of projects.
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company picnics and events and a great working environment!
YOUR FUTURE AT GTA AWAITS!! Our greatest asset is our people. This includes people like you! We are actively seeking motivated individuals to work on a wide range of exciting and challenging projects. Our talented team enjoys numerous opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- BS Degree in civil engineering, with geotechnical concentration
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam
- MS Degree in geotechnical engineering preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- CAD experience preferred
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
GTA has been in business since 1985 and provides geotechnical engineering, geoscience, environmental, and natural resources consulting, groundwater resource development, and materials testing engineering. GTA presently employs over 300 engineers, scientists, technicians, and support personnel in Abingdon, Laurel, Baltimore, Frederick, & Waldorf, MD; New Castle & Georgetown, DE; Quakertown & York, PA; Somerset and Little Ferry, NJ; Sterling, VA; Charlotte & Raleigh, NC; and Malvern, OH. If you are looking for a company with excellent growth and advancement opportunities, training and development, tuition reimbursement, an upbeat work environment with exceptional people who are MORE than just coworkers - you need to check us out (and then apply)!!
View the full profile