To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Sales Manager
LEI Home Enhancements • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
An Ohio based company that has been installing windows, siding, and doors in homes throughout Cincinnati, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville, Madison, Raleigh, and Dallas for over ten years. With pride in our work, honesty, and integrity in our professionalism and a companywide dedication to customer satisfaction, we offer a wide range of remodeling services to homeowners.
Are you an experienced Corporate Sales Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your career? If you are ambitious, highly energetic person able to thrive in the fast pacing environment while leading your team by example, we have the perfect job for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Sales Performance
o Establish Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets for each assigned Territory Sales Rep and appropriately manage the execution of these weekly and monthly KPI’s. This includes, but is not limited to, feedback/coaching, corrective counseling, and performance reviews
o Maintain sales management and reporting tools - measuring the progression of key KPIs
o Upon launch, utilize CRM and resources to plan daily activity and maximize sales results
o Consistent, ongoing communications with Territory Sales Reps to provide motivation, support, and clarity
o Execution of corporate sales priorities, programs and initiatives
o Guide the strategies and priorities for recruiting, and drive selection of new Territory Sales Reps
o Develop and drive onboarding plan for new Territory Sales Reps
· Sales Training
o Establish Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets for each Corporate Trainer and appropriately manage the execution of these weekly and monthly KPI’s.
o Develop the strategies and priorities for training for each Territory Sales Rep
o Collaborate with the Corporate Trainers to activate training plans for each Territory Sales Rep
· Servant leader
· Strong work ethic, sense of urgency, and desire to succeed
· Process oriented
· Above-average listening, written, and verbal communications skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to communicate and present analysis and recommendations at all levels of the organization
· Great attention to detail; highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
· Team player
· Bachelor's or master's degree in relevant discipline (e.g., business, computer science, analytics, marketing, etc.)
· Hands-on CRM experience, particularly Salesforce.com
· Experience with data and analysis-manipulation, extracting insight and intelligence, story-telling, recommendations