Essential Jobs Duties:
- Performance inspecting and testing all products such as Cables, Leadwires, Yokemates, Sensors, and other components received into receiving area from vendors that need inspection according to Purchasing requirements, Special Inspection Requirements and work instructions.
- Performance inspecting and testing all product manufactured or assembled on Coral Spring location according to quality requirements.
- Fill the Special Inspection Result Log correctly and other forms as necessary.
- Perform other receiving inspection activities in accordance with receiving inspection procedures.
- Maintain the Quarantine Area for Non-Conforming products updated with accurate information.
- Be familiar with the quality policy and understand their roles and responsibilities for supporting that policy. The Inspector must also be aware of the company objectives and understand their role in meeting those goals and objectives.
The Quality Incoming Inspector is trained to understand the characteristics and qualities of the equipment and accessories manufactured by the company, to interpret and effectively use the work instructions and procedures made available to them.