To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Front End Web Developer
N-Tier Solutions • Raleigh, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Expert front-end HTML Web developer needed to build reusable global widgets and UI components for Web sites. Must be able to hand code HTML, CSS and jQuery and understand and author responsive CSS queries. Ability to troubleshoot, work and build upon a front-end infrastructure with SASS, Grunt and GIT versioning.
- Performing multiple front-end developer functions, with good understanding of UI design processes and workflows
- Produce clean, cross-browser, accessible front-end code to coordinate with back-end developers for implementation
- Effectively communicate front-end specifications to tech leads, developers, product owners, and other team members
- Bridge the gap between excellent UI design work and compelling front-end code interactions
- Define and execute on schedule
- Responsive/adaptive design desired and supports new technology as needed
- Concept and communicate development ideas
- Thorough understanding of contemporary interaction design aesthetics
- Personal accountability for the technical accuracy of own work
- Ability to complete tasks independently, or as part of a team
- Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects
- Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and show resiliency to stress
- Produce working front-end interactive code from prototype comps and or art direction from Senior Web Designer
- Proficient in Adobe CS/CC software
- Basic understanding of graphic design principle
- Ability to optimize graphics as needed
- Ability to code from scratch as well as follow templates
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.0 level AA requirements
- Clear understanding of user interface design, interaction design, information architecture, and user experience design for Web on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Experience with Web and mobile design production workflows
- Ability to quickly adapt and demonstrate versatility to working with new Web technologies, software and environments, such as SASS, MAMP PRO and GIT Versioning