To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albuquerque, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EA Engineering, Science, and Technology Inc., PBC • Albuquerque, NM
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why Join EA?
At EA, our core values are openness, prudence, balance, and challenge and we strive to improve the quality of the environment in which we live, one project at a time. Our engineering team works cohesively across all of EA’s service lines. Our professional, team-centric culture promotes collaboration and flexibility and allows employees to guide their own career development path. To that end, we provide training and coaching to support ongoing development for our project managers and consulting engineers.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries
- 401k with Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts to cover specific health-care and dependent costs
- Tuition reimbursement
- A generous paid-time-off policy
- An employee wellness program
EA Engineering, Science, and Technology, Inc., PBC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
- Bachelor of Science in civil, chemical, environmental, geological engineering or mining from an ABET accredited engineering program,
- 0-3 years of experience. Master of Science preferred
- Extraordinarily competent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to convey information at an appropriate level of communication with varying levels of project staff
- Able and comfortable to work in both the office and field
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to learn quickly are vital
- P.E. (or ability to obtain P.E.) is preferred