To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12403 Old US Route 35 Northwest
Jeffersonville, OH 43128
- Jerry Pickryl
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Diesel Technician / Mechanic
TA / Petro • Jeffersonville, OH
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DIESEL TECHNICIAN / DIESEL MECHANIC
TravelCenters of America, LLC
TA and Petro Stopping Centers
Diesel Technician / Mechanic - Looking for highly motivated, career minded; experienced or entry level; full time and part time technicians - come grow your career with us and join our nationwide network of Truck Service professionals.
- We provide accurate, efficient service to customers by troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing most makes of commercial vehicles - -trucks and trailers - -in a friendly and safe retail environment.
- Paid ASE training and testing with bonuses for passing.
- We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week to offer a full range of repair and maintenance services.
- Typical services include: tire repair / replacement, preventive maintenance, diagnostic fault-code troubleshooting, electrical, air brake and air conditioning systems repair.
- Our technicians are also dispatched to provide emergency roadside assistance.
- We are an exclusive Freightliner “ServicePoint' providing Freightliner customer warranty repairs as a convenient alternative to the dealership.
With over 250 locations nationwide - you will be proud to work as a part of our nationwide team!
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Continuous Education Programs
Educational Assistance Plan
401K Retirement Savings Plan
Variety of Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Mechanical experience or graduate of accredited diesel program
- High school diploma or GED
- Current valid driver’s license
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule