Auto Mechanic | Automotive Technician
Griffin Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for Auto Mechanics | Automotive Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team. Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available for qualified candidates! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
Why Griffin CDJ?
We have been servicing customers in North Carolina for over 25 years. We are a solid family-owned dealership and we pride ourselves on excellent customer service as well as taking care of our employees just like family. All that success comes at a price and we are expanding! We are in the process of adding experienced technicians at our dealership and we need to do it quickly! We have a great facility and a great team. Work with the best and be mentored by highly skilled technicians along the way. We're looking for the right candidates to join us for a long and lucrative career!
What we offer:
- Health, dental, vision, life and short term / long term disability insurance
- 401 (k) retirements plan with company match
- Paid vacation - one week every six months!
- Profit sharing program
- Family discounts for vehicles and service
- Excellent workplace atmosphere
What you'll do:
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
What we are looking for:
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history
- Chrysler Certification highly preferred
- All Auto Makers please apply
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications helpful
Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining an elevated level of customer service
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an Auto Mechanic | Automotive Technician with Griffin Chrysler Dodge Jeep today. Apply Now!
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Technician
- Repair Technician
- Service Mechanic
- Service Technician