We are Kinetic Personnel Group! As our name implies, we are dedicated to keeping your career in motion by connecting exceptional candidates with great companies. We work with companies across a variety of industries both, locally and nationwide to keep their businesses moving forward. Our customers are established Organizations; large and small; in the private, public, and municipalities sectors. We partner with them to staff for a broad range of positions and across various functionalities, such as:
- Information Technology
- Sales/ Customer Service
- Engineering Disciplines
Benefits offered by Kinetic Personnel Group: Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick Pay, Longevity Pay, and Holiday Pay
Aerospace Company has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service representative will be supporting business customers, industrial establishments and airlines over the telephone and email. The customer service representative must have experience working with business customers and providing friendly and professional service.
Respond to high volume of phone, fax and email inquires regarding company product lines.
Responsible for processing orders with a high degree of accuracy.
Provide estimates and quotes for prospective and existing customers.
Processing return material authorizations (RMAs).
Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses and other sources.
Maintains customer database by entering new customers and updating existing customers.
Works and coordinates with outside sales representative to keep account activities up to date.
Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries, freight or any other concerns.
Other duties duties assigned by Sales Manager.
Sells manufactured hardware products to business, industrial establishments or airlines over the telephone/fax/computer system by performing the following duties. All customer contact must be done in a friendly and professional manner. Returning customer calls in a timely manner and serving them with respect and professionalism on a consistent basis is needed:
7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions