To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montgomery, AL 36101
- Phone: 2054260650
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
IT Project Technician (Extensive Travel)
Precision Resources • Montgomery, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Precision Resources, a division of the Trimarc Group, Inc., is searching for a Project Installation Technician to assist our client with a current IT refresh project. This is a contract position that will require an individual that can travel extensively each week - throughout the Southeast.
As a member of a project installation team, you will be responsible for completing customer site surveys, hardware installation, product delivery, removal of de-install equipment and maintaining up to date records.
All teams operate under the direction of a Project Manager as well as a team leader.
- The refresh technician will be required to deliver the product that is slated to be installed during the course of the project.
- Conducts on-site upgrades, configurations and tests of client equipment.
- Maintains appropriate records and documentation on service work performed and ensures timely communication to supervisor of service order status and potential issues.
- Provides a high level of service to clients by attending to and resolving on-site service issues as related to the project installation or survey.
- Customer Interface experience – 2 years
- Network installations / service experience – 1 year
- Familiarity with large account environments and protocol. Strong working knowledge in major desktop operating systems.
- OS & server installations / service experience – 2 years
- Bench and / or on-site service technical experience – 2 years
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable motor vehicle record required for opportunities requiring business travel.
- Overnight travel will be required most every week. Travel expenses are repaid as expense reports are turned in weekly. Technicians are required to be able to cover normal overnight expenses prior to receiving expense checks. Weekend travel may be necessary.
- Troubleshooting capability on server hardware, and operating systems, in mission critical environments.
- Strong working knowledge in major operating systems.
- Certifications A+ and/or MCP. Hardware Vendor certifications preferred.
To view all of the openings with Precision Resources, please visit: http://www.precisionresources.org/careers
Precision Resources, a division of the Trimarc Group Inc., is one of the fastest growing consulting and recruiting firms providing top-tier Information Technology professionals. Our IT Consulting and Recruitment Division is strengthened with our ability to match talented and experienced Information Technology professionals to the unique business needs of our clients.
Our team-based approach allows us to combine our experiences in the IT industry to develop effective, customized solutions quickly and efficiently. Since we focus on building long-term relationships, we are always striving to provide higher quality service and produce better results.
We have become a strategic partner for Fortune 500 firms as well as small to medium sized companies because of the ability to quickly develop effective, customized solutions for time-sensitive initiatives for our clients. From contract and consulting, to contract to hire and permanent placement, Precision Resources has a solution to meet your needs.