Entry Level - Business Development Associate
Sales and Marketing Training Provided
South Matrix is now hiring for a full time position in our customer service and sales department. We are looking for someone for customer service and sales that is:
- Charismatic and friendly
- Confident and optimistic
- Excellent student and leader!
Our full time customer service and sales representatives specialize in:
- Building rapport with our client’s new or existing customers face to face
- Figuring out client's needs and wants
- Assisting in problem solving
- Setting up new accounts and updating existing accounts to provide a full customer service experience
We provide all of the necessary training in our customer service and sales department in order to provide a successful career within our company. Since South Matrix has exceeded client expectations in the last few years, we are opening up 3 more new locations. Our new full time customer service and sales specialist will have an opportunity to advance into new positions not only in customer service but also throughout the company because of our policy of only hiring and promoting from within.
Check us out at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Entry Level - Business Development Associate
- 1-2 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Desire to be the best at what you do!
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Health management programs
- On site amenities
- Flex days
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations – Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and continentally
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Bring your kids and pets to work day!
- Philanthropy events
- Travel for “research and development”
- Taxable expenses
- Office located in MetroCenter a community of resources
Complex Problem Solving