To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
498 Conklin Avenue
Binghamton, NY 13903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Operation Manager
TeamWorld, Inc. • Binghamton, NY
Posted 2 months ago
The Sales Operations Manager (SOM) is a critical position in our fast-paced company, creating sales growth by building a team of high-performing Account Managers focused on building relationships and consultative selling. The SOM reports to the President.
The SOM is responsible for creating a culture of creative solutions, collaboration, and continuous learning in the ever-changing advertising specialties industry. He or she will ensure the sales team is properly staffed, trained, and providing a high level of solutions, service, and support to existing and new customers.
A qualified Sales Operations Manager will demonstrate historical success in:
- 1. Creating a consistent, scalable sales operation incorporating proven processes focused on reinforcing core behaviors that create results.
- 2. Building a department culture focused on continuous education and improvement that emphasizes consultative selling, knowing your customers’ business models and needs, and helping customers to grow their business.
- 3. Establishing relationships within the sales team to understand individual strengths and opportunities, with clearly defined development roadmaps tailored to each member’s needs.
- 4. Fostering an environment that promotes a high level of disciplined execution with a sense of urgency and commitment to following through on commitments.
- 5. Managing an effective sales team, including execution of daily activities.
- 6. Building strong interdepartmental relationships to create efficiencies, improve processes, and provide world-class service to customers.
- 7. Providing effective performance feedback through recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action.
- 8. Involvement in industry related activities and events; i.e. tradeshows, customer visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent is preferred.
- Ten (10) years of professional experience in sales operations management.
- Demonstrated track record of developing and effectively implementing sales strategies and achieving sales results.
- Expertise in consultative selling strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and
- History of utilizing CRM software to monitor sales activities and ensure a high level of compliance and service are being provided.
- Proven track record of leading a sales team on a national stage, with the communication skills and professionalism to work with global companies.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Outstanding collaboration, influencing and charismatic consensus building skills to create solutions.
- Excellent communication skills to work with customers, management team, and professional organizations.
- Must demonstrate sophisticated business judgement. Decisions will be made independently and quickly and could have a potential long term impact on the Company.