Front of House Manager – Marketing + Revenue Focus
Locally owned, award winning hotel. Now hiring for a hotel professional to join our team! This role will focus on Marketing & Revenue Management of the hotel; and support hotel management in daily operations. We offer:
WE Will Relocate
· Benefits package
· Growth potential
· Relocation assistance, if needed
· Growth Potential.
· Excellent Training.
· Monday – Friday Day Hours – 45 Hours / week.
Job details for the Front of House / Marketing Revenue Manager:
· Update pictures, information, and rates on website and 3rd party websites.
· Manage social media account for the resort.
· Responsible for all advertising campaigns (print, radio, etc.).
· Manage internal and external marketing plans.
· Hours: 45 hours / week – typically Monday – Friday hours.
· Assist the General Manager with adjusting and advertising rates.
· Support the front desk during peak business times.
· Coordinate group sales; property tours as needed.
· Reports to the Director of Operations.
Job requirement for the Front of House Manager / Marketing Revenue Manager:
· 1-2 years of hotel / resort experience. Front desk, audit, or marketing experience in a hotel is ideal.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to be creative and think “outside of the box”.
· Strong work ethic; team focused.
· Hospitality spirit
· High school or college education.
Hardworking And Dedicated