Southwest International Trucks is currently seeking Heavy Duty Truck Sales Professionals in the DFW area.
You must be a self-starter, be self-disciplined as well as possess excellent customer service skills. You need an energetic drive, professional appearance, outstanding work ethic, excellent communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
As a sales professional with Southwest International Trucks you will be provided not only the initial but continuous training and the tools as well as the support you need to be the best sales professional in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity with continuous growth within a very people oriented company for an individual who is motivated to succeed.
Required: High School diploma or equivalent and 2 or more years minimum experience in the Trucking/Transportation Industry or a related industry . Preferred: Associates Degree or equivalent experience, and 4 or more years' experience in the Trucking/Transportation Industry or a related industry.
· Build Relationships
· Demonstrate Professionalism
· Produce Results
· Focus on Customer/Quality/Detail
· Know the Business
· Influence and Negotiate
· Manage Work/Time
· Proficient with Computer and Software Applications
· Valid driver's license and clear driving record
· CDL will be a requirement in a certain time frame
· Personal and dependable transportation
If you are an experience sales professional with a proven track record for high performance in a fast paced, high dollar value environment, and you’re interested in working for a growing, dynamic and financially sound organization, then this could be the opportunity for you!
At Southwest International Trucks we value our employees.
- BCBS Medical, Dental, Vision and prescription card benefit packages available
- Company-paid Life/AD&D- option for additional supplemental and dependent life polices
- Company-paid Short Term Disability and optional Long Term Disability
- 401K retirement plan available
- Credit Union
- Career advancement opportunities
- Referral rewards program
- CDL Reimbursement
- Direct payroll deposits
Southwest International Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or as a qualified individual with disability.